The Naples Italian American Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable and educational and scientific purposes, including making distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code that furthers our mission.
The activities of the Foundation include:
- Celebration, promotion and preservation of Italian culture and heritage in Naples, Collier County, and Southwest Florida
- Sponsorship of events of interest and importance to the Italian-American community, and to the community at large,
- Sponsorship of Italian language studies for all interested groups of the community,
- Sponsorship of activities that contribute to the enhancement of educational excellence, not only of Italian-American students, but also for any students studying Italian culture.
- Supporting local and/or national charitable organizations
All who wish to support our mission are welcome to join, regardless of heritage.