SICILY TRIP 2015
May 11th - May 22nd 2015
Join us for an amazing adventure May 11 - 22, 2015 to beautiful Sicily, the melting pot of the Mediterranean world. The Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Saracens, Normans, French, and Spanish have all left their footprints and contributed to this unique and popular location.
Along the way we will visit Catania, Taormina, Siracusa, Ragusa, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento, Palermo, Erice, Salt Road and Cefalu. You will marvel at everything from the ancient amphitheater "Teatro Greco", architecture from Greek temples to the Middle Ages, Arabic to Baroque, excavations from various periods including the 5th Century BC and the one and only Mount Etna. These are only some of the amazing places we will visit.
Download the complete itinerary.
Custom group tours by experienced travel specialists
Group size: Minimum 20 passengers
Per person in double: $4529 / per person
Group size: Minimum 25 passengers
Per person in double: $4369 / per person
Group size: Minimum 30 passengers
Per person in double: $4239 / per person
Group size: Minimum 35 passengers
Per person in double: $4149 / per person
Single room supplement: $819 / per room
Air Credit: $1195 / per person. (If you prefer to arrange on your own air, please deduct this amount from the tour price
• Round trip airfare from Miami. Fuel surcharges and airport taxes are included. (Valid at present time)
• 4* centrally located Hotel 3 nights at the Montetauro 4* in Taormina, 2 nights at the G H Alfeo 4* in Siracusa, 1 night at the Hotel Baia di Ulisse in Agrigento, 4 nights at the Piazza Borsa 4* in Palermo or similar. Hotel taxes and service charges are included.
• Daily breakfast, 4 lunches and 4 dinners ( ½ water and ¼ wine included)
• Professional local Tour manager throughout
• Deluxe touring coach for all transfers, tours, excursions
• All guided tours with local English speaking guides
• Entrance fees of Greek Theatre in Taormina, Archaeological Park in Syracuse, Villa del Casale, Valley of Temples in Agrigento, Palatine Chapel in Palermo, Cathedral in Monreale.
• Visit of one 2 wineries and one oil mill with demonstration and tasting.
• City Tax
• Baggage handling one piece per person
Price does not Include:
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip transfers from Naples to Miami airport.